Thursday, September 12, 2013

So This is Cameroon

Hello, everyone! I hope that America or wherever you are at is doing well! Know that I miss and love you all so much. So I haven't taken very many pictures because it is not necessarily safe to just take my camera out in public. Also, I try not to look too touristy when I am here because I am not a tourist...So alas, there are not very many pictures. But I wanted all of you to know that I am safe. To prove that, my friend took a picture of me with my fearless bulldog mascot cutout. There are also pictures of the mountains and my classroom here in Yaounde. 

Now, for the update! I moved in with my host family in Yaounde a week ago today. I have a Mama and a Papa, a grandma, and six siblings, so it gets pretty chaotic sometimes. I will try to take some pictures soon for you all to see. Both of my parents are teachers, which is great because that is basically my life at home. Thanks Josh and Matt for that :) I have eaten a lot of fish and beef and rice and plantains, which have literally all been the best meals! Pictures will follow! If you have any questions for me, let me know, preferably via the Facebooks! God bless, friends! 

Until next time, 
Beccah 



No comments:

Post a Comment